Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forum-motion.net!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

Share | 

Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Farid
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:31 pm

Is there any remake for "Kunio-kun no Nekketsu Soccer League (J) [!].nes"
It would be great if it was possible to play it 4 vs 4!
Or even more than that, 6 vs 6 will be impressive!

How can I play the game at the same time on 3 or 4 monitor?
Currently I am using a laptop and an external monitor connected to its VGA output.
Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
http://www.microbaz.blogfa.com
Danger
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:35 am

There is no remake for that game but there are two more kunio nes football games.4vs4 I don't think that's possible.And for the last question I don't have an answer maybe Sorinkun can help...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/DANGEROVIDIU/videos?flow=grid&vi
ryuuuji
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:51 pm

How to put characters from KD team battle edition and Dodgeball to KD english version?
Back to top Go down
Sorinkun
Gang Officer

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:04 pm

The difference between the Eng KD, Team Battle and Dodgeball KD is the BGM! To add charactes in a KD, in your case, KD Eng, go to Graphics folder and search for Face.bmp. Open it in Paint XP (If you have win7, go download Paint XP because Win7's Paint isn't good for KD).
Now you got your Face.bmp; minimize it. Open up Chardata.txt and minimize it.

Go to Team Battle or Dodgeball KD --> Graphics and search for Face.bmp. Open it in Paint XP, select all the faces with the Selection tool, Copy. Open the KD Eng's Face.bmp opened in Paint XP (the one you first minimized), up you'll see "Image" click it and search for "Atributes". A window will pop; here you have to modify the height (the one with a bigger number). Type 3000, OK. Now you will see a lot of white space in your Face.bmp. Remember the faces you copied? Paste them in the white area carefully. Now after you got your faces set up, Save the image.
Now go to your Chardata.txt you minimized earlier. You will see some numbers and words. If I'm right, the first row explains what do the numbers mean. Name, Face, Head. Skin, Body,etc.
To add the character. go to the end of the list; first is the name. These symbols represent the letters. Here on the forums is a program that helps you add names easily, search it. Second, the face. It starts from 0, 0 being the first face set on your Face.bmp, Kunio by default. 1 is the next faceset, 2, and so on. third number is for head (search for Head.bmp in the same folder). If you don't want to bother making a head, type 0 to use the default one. It works the same as Face.
Fourth is Skin (SkinColor.txt in the same folder). It is used to change skin color, line color, suit color and some advanced things that makes it possible to add more than 5 bodies in game. (there is a tutorial explaining how does SkinColor work; someone help, I'm on mobile...
Fifth numbers deterimnes the body. It can be 0.1,2,3 and 4. Maybe you can add more but who knows...
Next numbers are pretty self-explanatory.

What I do to Danger!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkdc.forum-motion.com/
ryuuuji
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:46 pm

hell knight i downloaded ice age's judo update sprites and it works, but when i attack my character vanished on my screen. how to fix that?

sorin thank you for the info about paint xp, it works XD

Last edited by Sorinkun on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stop double posting!)
Back to top Go down
Junji Hiroma
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:27 pm

Some of the links are dead and inactive (Just wanted to point that out BTW)
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:29 pm

Who cares I already have the games Laughing Wink Cool
Back to top Go down
Frequent2001
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:05 pm

Any english patch for Jidaigeki remake?
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:50 am

NO!
Back to top Go down
Frequent2001
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:35 pm

too bad..

Ive been playing the Jidaigeki sequel on 3ds its amazing.. i hope they release it to north america eventuall, i doubt they will tho. they never did release the NES version in english..

Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:52 am

play my mod is half in english,and have some translated images to help.
Back to top Go down
Kashijirou
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:42 am

Thanks dude for the links, I was search so much this games Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
Kashijirou
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:48 am

Sorinkun wrote:
The difference between the Eng KD, Team Battle and Dodgeball KD is the BGM! To add charactes in a KD, in your case, KD Eng, go to Graphics folder and search for Face.bmp. Open it in Paint XP (If you have win7, go download Paint XP because Win7's Paint isn't good for KD).
Now you got your Face.bmp; minimize it. Open up Chardata.txt and minimize it.

Go to Team Battle or Dodgeball KD --> Graphics and search for Face.bmp. Open it in Paint XP, select all the faces with the Selection tool, Copy. Open the KD Eng's Face.bmp opened in Paint XP (the one you first minimized), up you'll see "Image" click it and search for "Atributes". A window will pop; here you have to modify the height (the one with a bigger number). Type 3000, OK. Now you will see a lot of white space in your Face.bmp. Remember the faces you copied? Paste them in the white area carefully. Now after you got your faces set up, Save the image.
Now go to your Chardata.txt you minimized earlier. You will see some numbers and words. If I'm right, the first row explains what do the numbers mean. Name, Face, Head. Skin, Body,etc.
To add the character. go to the end of the list; first is the name. These symbols represent the letters. Here on the forums is a program that helps you add names easily, search it. Second, the face. It starts from 0, 0 being the first face set on your Face.bmp, Kunio by default. 1 is the next faceset, 2, and so on. third number is for head (search for Head.bmp in the same folder). If you don't want to bother making a head, type 0 to use the default one. It works the same as Face.
Fourth is Skin (SkinColor.txt in the same folder). It is used to change skin color, line color, suit color and some advanced things that makes it possible to add more than 5 bodies in game. (there is a tutorial explaining how does SkinColor work; someone help, I'm on mobile...
Fifth numbers deterimnes the body. It can be 0.1,2,3 and 4. Maybe you can add more but who knows...
Next numbers are pretty self-explanatory.

Thank dude for the tutorial,its help me a lot.Bye Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kashijirou
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:06 am

I clarify some things.
In this video I show the game with just a few changes of the original game, I'm working on those changes so the game will be better.
I'm thinking of adding people from the KKGC community, so if you want to. IF YOU WANT, you can give me a part of your Face.bmp (of your character).
I would like to create more content for this community, so I would appreciate it if they supported this work.

If you see that my English is bad, it is because I am Argentine ... OK ???.Regards Wink
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:28 am

Sorry dude but the members herr are dead, only me and my pal are checking very rarely, and i already done that mod type with members faces, by the way I created 3 kd's and 1 Jidaigeki and I only got 2 or 3 guys to notice me, don't waste your time on this forum, better try youtube.
Back to top Go down
Sorinkun
Gang Officer

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:02 pm

Hi. You can olaborate with us tho if you wish.

What I do to Danger!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkdc.forum-motion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   

Back to top Go down

Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4